You're asking. We're answering.
For your convenience, we've grouped the questions into two categories. Click a specific question to read our most current response. Note that these are our most current responses, but are subject to change without notice.
- Where are The Metro Condominiums located?
- Where is the Downtown Real Estate Gallery located?
- How many units will The Metro Condominiums have?
- When will The Metro Condominiums be completed?
- Will some of the condos be available to move into before the entire building is done?
- Who do I contact for information on zoning requirements and restrictions for businesses?
- Does The Metro Condominiums have a security system?
- Will there be guest parking in the parking structure?
- What are the parking arrangements?
- How many parking stalls will be assigned to each condominium?
- Will there be owner storage at The Metro?
- Is there a clubhouse at The Metro Condominiums?
- Will there be a swimming pool at The Metro?
- Will there be a hot tub at The Metro?
- Can I make changes to my floor plan?
- Will I be able to choose paint, carpet, or upgrades in appliances and other interior features?
- What appliances are included with each unit?
- Will The Metro Condominiums accept backup reservations on units?
- Is The Metro Condominiums handicapped accessible?
- What systems are being installed for telephone, TV, Internet Access and Security?
- Does The Metro Condominiums allow pets?
- Are there laundry facilities?
- Is public transit easily accessible?
- Where are the public schools near The Metro Condominiums?
Pricing Plan, Financing &
Purchase Contract Questions
- How does the pricing plan work?
- What factors determine the pricing per square foot in The Metro?
- Will there be any "Escalation Clauses" in the Purchase Contract to protect the developer against future price increases while constructing The Metro?
- What kind of special financing is available for The Metro Condominiums?
- Are buyers required to use The Metro’s preferred lender, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, for financing?
- What advantage will Wells Fargo offer that other mortgage lenders will not be able to provide?
- Do you have financing assistance for low-income households?
- Will I be able to negotiate the pricing of a unit, the upgrades, or any other terms of the contract if buying a condo at the Sales Event?
- Will I be allowed to assign any or all of my interest in a condo to another party once I am under contract to purchase but before I close on the transaction?
- After The Metro is complete and I have purchased my condo, will there be any restrictions against me then selling the condo to someone else?
- Will the developer of The Metro agree to participate in a tax-deferred 1031 Exchange when I purchase my condo?
- Can my upgrades be included in the mortgage so that I am able to finance my upgrade costs?
- Will I be allowed to do any of the upgrades on my own or hire my own subcontractor to work on the condo?
- As a Priority Reservation Holder, will I be able to mail in my “order” if unable to attend the Sales Event?